It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been,
What to Expect
Some people dress up and others dress very casually. We encourage you to come the way that you feel most comfortable.
As you arrive on our campus, be prepared to meet some of the friendliest people in Gainesville. At ILC we value the fact that we are a family and we want to ensure you feel comfortable and welcomed to join us!
These are a few things you can expect from our Sunday Services:
- We kick off our bilingual (English and Spanish) services with music that is upbeat and diverse.
- Our members and visitors have the freedom to express themselves in worship.
- The messages are brought by Pastor Mark or members of our Pastoral Team. We strive to present messages that are relevant, straight-forward, and applicable.
- Each message is simultaneously translated and presented in both English and Spanish.
- As part of the worship experience, our members are guided into times of giving. However, our guests should not feel obligated or pressured to give.
At ILC we’ve developed a program for kids ages 3-12 that is dynamic, intuitive, and builds a sturdy biblical foundation.